Monday, June 27, 2005

Cross my fingers!

I had to go straight to Benefits office this morning to re-route our MNL-TAG-MNL tickets to MNL-DPL-MNL. Have decided to pursue our long awaited out-of-town trip to Dakak instead of Bohol. According to my officemates, Dakak Beach Resort is really worth visiting! (PALakbayan land arrangement Php1,800/person 3D/2N stay. . . fair enough!). Had to use my connections to enable hotel reservation prior to my VV booking this morning, hehehe thanks to Tito of Reservations and JP/Chary of Tours!

Looks like this Dakak thing will finally push through, cross my fingers! If everything turns as expected, Joel and I will be onboard PR flight 167 to Dipolog this coming Sat 02 July. . . with return flight back to MNL 3 days after via PR170.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home